Good luck with the job search. You will definitely have a spot when you return

fffffff aca

at least from my end :)

Good luck Hasher! Check out healthcare companies, they don't always pay as much as finance and other sectors but with the ACA many are hiring, and you have tremendous job security. Hope you find something soon!
Thanks man I surely hope so... my stress level is at an all time high right now. I will try to pop in for raids when I can, just might not be consistent or able to stay the whole time. Hopefully I will get a job and moved into a new place soon so I can get back at it.

- Hásher

Good luck, Hash. Something will turn up. Be positive Happy

Simo

Hey guys! I need to take a small absence from the raid schedule. As you may or may not know from guild chat, in October I graduated from DeVry with a programming bachelors. Since then I've been looking for work. Nothing has panned out so far and I'm having to invest a shit ton of time preparing for interviews and technical assessments. It's so time consuming that I haven't been online to play as much as I was. Bottom line is I'm flat broke and if I don't secure a job this month then I'll be homeless and have no internet to play at all. So much to my dislike I think it serves me best to focus all my free time on squaring my life away. I might still get on to do my garrison missions but that's probably about it till I fix this problem. I hope I don't lose my slot cause I Will definitely be back for raids before long.

- Hásher

FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
B'Day - Flimflam-Fleabeard
B'Day - wikisome
Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em